1. Peuder DJ: Practical otology. Philadelphia, JB Lippincott, 199 2.
2. Webster DB, Popper AN, Fay RF (eds.): The mammalian auditory pathway: Neuroanatomy. New York, Springer-Verlag, 19. 2.
3. Anson BJ, Harper DG, Winck TR: The vestibular system. Anatomic considerations. Arch Otolaryngol 1967;85:497-514
4. Lisberger SG, Miles FA, Zee DS: Signals used to compute errors in monkey vestibuloocular reflex: Possible role of the flocculus. jNeurophysiol 1984;52:1140-1153
5. Perlman HB, Kimura RS, Fernandez C: Experiments on temporary obstruction of the internal auditory artery. Laryngoscope 1959;69:591
6. Mesulam M: Principles of Behavioral Neurology. Philadelphia, F.A. Davis, 19i 5.
7. Weiser HG: Depth recorded limbic seizures and psychopathology. Neurosci Biobehav Rev 1983;7:427
8. Epley JM: The canalith repositioning procedure: For treatment of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. Otol Head Neck Surg 1992;107:399-404
9. Hain TC: Episodic vertigo. In Rakel R (ed): Conn's Current Therapy. Philadelphia, WB Saunders, 1996, pp 869-87 4.
10. Ruckenstein, MJ, Rutka JA, Hawke M: The treatment of Meniere's disease: Torok revisited. Laryngoscope 1991;101:211-218
Was this article helpful?
Are you sick of feeling like the whole world Is spinning out of control. Do You Feel Weak Helpless Nauseous? Are You Scared to Move More Than a Few Inches From The Safety of Your Bed! Then you really need to read this page. You see, I know exactly what you are going through right now, believe me, I understand because I have been there & experienced vertigo at it's worst!