1. How often have you had a sensation of not emptying your bladder completely after you finished urinating?
2. How often have you found you stopped and started again several times when you urinated?
3. How often have you had a weak urinary stream?
4. How often have you had to push or strain to begin urinating? Questions to Assess Irritative Voiding Symptoms
5. How often have you found it difficult to postpone urination?
6. How often have you had to urinate again less than 2 hours after you finished urinating?
7. How many times did you most typically get up to urinate from the time you went to bed at night until the time you got up in the morning?
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From ASTHMA Chronic asthma is a paralyzing, suffocating and socially isolating condition that can cause anxiety that can trigger even more attacks. Before you know it you are caught in a vicious cycle Put an end to the dependence on inhalers, buying expensive prescription drugs and avoidance of allergenic situations and animals. Get control of your life again and Deal With Asthma Naturally