Male Genitalia (Chapter 18, Male Genitalia and Hernias)
1. Inspect penis.
2. Inspect external urethral meatus.
3. Palpate shaft of penis.
4. Palpate urethra.
5. Inspect scrotum.
6. Palpate testicle, both sides.
7. Palpate epididymis and vas deferens, both sides.
8. Instruct patient to bear down, and observe inguinal area.
9. Test superficial cremasteric reflex (see Chapter 21, The Nervous System).
10. Transilluminate any masses.
11. Palpate for hernias, both sides.
Was this article helpful?
Moles, warts, and other unsightly irregularities of the skin can be bothersome and even embarrassing. They can be removed naturally... Removing Warts and Moles Naturally! If you have moles, warts, and other skin irregularities that you cannot cover up affecting the way you look, you can have them removed. Doctors can be extremely expensive. Learn the natural ways you can remove these irregularities in the comfort of your own home.