Male Genitalia (Chapter 18, Male Genitalia and Hernias)
1. Inspect penis.
2. Inspect external urethral meatus.
3. Palpate shaft of penis.
4. Palpate urethra.
5. Inspect scrotum.
6. Palpate testicle, both sides.
8. Instruct patient to bear down, and observe inguinal area.
9. Test superficial cremasteric reflex (see Chapter 21, The Nervous System).
10. Transilluminate any masses.
11. Palpate for hernias, both sides.
Was this article helpful?
Now if this is what you want, you’ve made a great decision to get and read this book. “How To Cure Yeast Infection” is a practical book that will open your eyes to the facts about yeast infection and educate you on how you can calmly test (diagnose) and treat yeast infection at home.