Male Genitalia (Chapter 18, Male Genitalia and Hernias)
1. Inspect penis.
2. Inspect external urethral meatus.
3. Palpate shaft of penis.
4. Palpate urethra.
5. Inspect scrotum.
6. Palpate testicle, both sides.
8. Instruct patient to bear down, and observe inguinal area.
9. Test superficial cremasteric reflex (see Chapter 21, The Nervous System).
10. Transilluminate any masses.
11. Palpate for hernias, both sides.
Was this article helpful?
Learning About 10 Ways Fight Off Cancer Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life The Best Tips On How To Keep This Killer At Bay Discovering that you or a loved one has cancer can be utterly terrifying. All the same, once you comprehend the causes of cancer and learn how to reverse those causes, you or your loved one may have more than a fighting chance of beating out cancer.