1. Hoenecke HR, Fronek J, Hardwick M: The modified beach chair position for arthroscopic shoulder surgery: The La Jolla beach chair. Arthroscopy 2004;20(Suppl 2):113-115.
2. Hasan S, Gartsman G: Pearls and pitfalls of arthroscopic rotator cuff repair. Oper Tech Orthop 2002;12:176-185.
3. Boszotta H, Prunner K: Arthroscopically assisted rotator cuff repair. Arthroscopy 2004;20:620-626.
4. Nord KD, Masterson JP, Mauck BM: Superior labrum anterior posterior (SLAP) repair using the Neviaser portal. Arthroscopy 2004;20(Suppl 2):129-133.
5. Gartsman GM: Shoulder Arthroscopy. Philadelphia, WB Saunders, 2003, p 286.
6. Jensen KH, Werther K, Stryger V et al: Arthroscopic shoulder surgery with epinephrine saline irrigation. Arthroscopy 2001;17:578-581.
7. Loutzenheiser TD, Harryman DT 2nd, Yung SW et al: Optimizing arthroscopic knots. Arthroscopy 1995;11:199-206.
8. Elkousy H, Sekiya J, Stabile K, et al: A biomechanical comparison of arthroscopic sliding and sliding-locking knots. Arthroscopy 2005;21: 204-210.
9. Favorito PJ: Simplifying arthroscopic suture retrieval with a knot pusher. Arthroscopy 2004;20(Suppl 2):208-209.
10. Yip DK, Wong JW Kong JK: How to use cuff suture instruments: The concept of "concave in and concave out." Arthroscopy 2004;20(Suppl 2):100-102.
Was this article helpful?
Everything you wanted to know about. How To Cure Tennis Elbow. Are you an athlete who suffers from tennis elbow? Contrary to popular opinion, most people who suffer from tennis elbow do not even play tennis. They get this condition, which is a torn tendon in the elbow, from the strain of using the same motions with the arm, repeatedly. If you have tennis elbow, you understand how the pain can disrupt your day.